Sep 23, 2016
Are you ready to change the way you think about fitness, get some new perspective, and ignite your motivation to get after what you KNOW you should be doing?
Join Kristy Jo as she interviews Ryan and Justin from the Gym Wits Fitness Podcast. Together, they will discuss the ins and outs of fitness as they relate to many demographics of people with different goals, difficulties, and questions around making this happen for them.
In this episode, you will learn about:
1. What it means to #PowerYourBody in the opinion of Ryan and Justin
2. How to overcome black-or-white thinking as it relates to fitness
3. How to enjoy the fitness activity you choose, and choose one that is in line with your health and aesthetics goals
4. 3 Pieces of equipment that are essential for home workouts
5. Important parts of a workout never to leave out
6. How to work around pain in the body when working out, particurly back pain
7. How to improve your posture
Buckle up for a great time with Kristy Jo, Ryan, and Justin as they discuss ho to make fitness FUN an feasible.
Get your FREE copy of Kristy Jo's nutrition book: www.PowerFoodsLifestyle.com
Gym Wits Podcast: http://www.thegymwits.com/