Feb 23, 2017
Body Buddies World Member Q&A-
Have you wondered what it would be like to have exclusive access to Kristy Jo and get answers to your questions? Take an inside peek to the weekly LIVE Q&A sessions that happen for members of Body Buddies World in this podcast episode.
In this episode, Kristy Jo will answer the following questions:
1. How much cardio is too much?
2. What if I'm getting hungry before the 2.5-3 hour mark?
3. What are your body's baseline caloric needs?
4. What is Afterburn and how do you get it?
5. Is there anything wrong with full body workouts?
6. Are there any cutting supplements I should be taking to help with fat loss?
7. How do you know how much you should lift?
8. What's the difference between toning, building, and sculpting?
Once you have done a Body Buddies coaching program with Kristy Jo or completed an 8-week Challenge, Body Buddies World is the best way for you to keep going in your lifestyle change! Gain the EDUCATION and get all the resources you need from meal plans, workout plans, recipes, and the live Q&A to reach your goals and keep you on the right track!
www.bodybuddiesworld.com -- Start your FREE 7-day Trial today!