This presentation was a practice for Kristy Jo's live speaking
event at "So You Don't Fit The Mold | An Event for Women" in Salt
Lake City, Utah.
In this episode, she will cover the following aspects of
spirituality as it relates to physical health and chasing aesthetic
- Kristy Jo's personal story of disordered eating and thinking,
then rising above it all to change her life and begin Body Buddies
to help others
- Purpose of the body and why we have one
- Why you shouldn't weigh on the scale frequently
- What is beautiful? What's your definition?
- What stories are you believing due to your conditioning?
- How media and the world's voices confuse you
- Internal dialogue changes that make all the difference
- How "Wabi Sabi" helps you accept your impefections
- Balance for each person will be different
- The power of prayer in lifestyle changes
- Nutrition strategies to begin making a change
- Fitness strategies to begin making a change
- How to have a house and person of order as part of the
- Awareness of the example you set for the next generation of
Submit your info for your FREE Fast-Start
Action Plan from Body Buddies here.